If you want to win a business game, just play with social media- it works. As a business person, I do agree that it takes a lot of efforts, energy and money to call your desirable audiences for your website or blog but somewhere you’re enjoying with it because social media doesn’t mean just connecting but “Stay Connected” tool to provide you feedback for your business. You know it that either you or your team member do anything against your customer satisfaction, it can be viral on web. Obviously, Negative! 😉
The main objective of social media always define your Business social status and behavior with your clients. I’m not saying that we do wrong with clients (Who will think even as a true business person 🙂 )- Often, our client creates dilemma with us either you deliver it or just reject the offer- just because of more expectations in less budget but, I would strongly like to underline that all business contract as well as interaction with clients should be in written or on paper. What I learned with my business experience,
- Never communicate on chat/IM for specification of projects, use email only.
- Use a notebook while Face-to-Face meeting
- Give extended deadlines than real dates it gives your extra time for QA and a happy surprise for your client.
- You can share client’s work/profiles on your own social networks. (If they allow- Of course, they will be happy to share 😉 )
- Ask for feedback after delivered the project. (Write a mail, Use a professional form and give form link in your mail- I’m using http://www.surveymonkey.com/ )
- Reply with positive and quick response on feedback given by client.
Social Media help us to make our business transparent and create a regular connecting bridge for any misunderstanding. This is only tool which can define your organization better than your competitor because you have to pop up your eyes and open your ears that what they are cooking 😉
In my next post, I will introduce you a ‘Hack List’ of social media tools.
Rishabh, CEO & Founder
- Social Media and Ethics (renaevans.com)
- Helpful Tips On Hiring a Social Media Manager (pschaecker.wordpress.com)
- Social media: what happens to your accounts when you die? (pkomanewordin.wordpress.com)
- Science and social media platforms (visual.ly)
- my perception of social media (tcsingh8.wordpress.com)
- Photography and Social Media – a Successful Partnership (pschaecker.wordpress.com)
This is the secret story of SEO and thousands hidden myth behind its business. January end, when my mentor (Mr. Kumar Gauraw) needed an SEO guy for his blog . I had introduce; on the behalf of our company iNFOTYKE; Mr. Camel (Changed Name) as an SEO Expert (As per his own view) on 200$ Per month. He agreed to work with us for 3 months minimum commitment.
We have provided him all the basic credentials like Google Analytics, Webmaster tool etc. so that he could sent us the current site status as per SEO and Ranking. It has been one and half week passed and there was no response from our so called SEO expert but still he is saying that he will send us DETAILS/REPORTS.
Before playing with 200$ per month- We had decided to fire him and we did it. If you’re still wondering that just because of delay in report for SEO, we had fired- so my answer is a big NO. The reason, why we fired him:
- Communication: There was no mail reply even after more than 24 hours.
- As per his view on SEO, its all backlinks which is responsible for Site Ranking.
- Denied to talk on phone- only email (but never recieved a reply even 😛 )
- He was more focusing on money rather than value and relationships. (I do agree that without money who will work- but you have show at least your background and portfolio to make sure that you’re deserving advance money)
So, the story behind SEO guy enforced me to research on the magic and myth of search engine optimization so that people should be aware of SEO and its basic stuffs. Here is the quick token (SEO Magic List) to most useful tools on the Internet for Search Engine Optimization or SEO 🙂 😉
SEO Research Tools
- WordTracker: Research actively searched-for phrases within your industry.
- WordTracker vs. Overture:
View keyword search volume comparisons between WordTracker and Overture.
- SEO Browser:
See your website as the search engines see it.
- Lynx Viewer:
Snapshot of what the search engine sees when it spiders your pages.
- Spider Simulator:
Simulate how a search engine spider moves through your site.
- Spider Viewer: See what search engines see when they crawl your site.
- MonitorThis: This tool allows you to subscribe to 20 different search engine feeds at the same time.
- Site Explorer: See which pages are indexed and who links to them.
Tweak your search results to be more or less commercial… in real time.
- Detecting Online Commercial Intention: How commercial is your query or web page. Find out here.
- SiteMaps: Submit your pages to Google, free. Also provides reports on keywords which delivered traffic and other stats.
- W3C HTML Validator: Validate your HTML to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- W3C CSS Validator: Validate your CSS to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- robots.txt generator: Generate a usable robots.txt file for your site.
- Color Blender: Online tool for color palette design and matching, thousands of color blends created by the user.
- Colorblind Web Page Filter: This tools helps select colors that will be easiest for people who are colorblind to see.
- WeBuild Web Pages Tools
- Online Broken Link Checker: Checks your site for broken or invalid links. No software to download, works live online.
- Link Popularity Analysis Tool: This tool allows you to analyze a page’s link popularity.
- SEOMoz Trifecta: Measure the number of sites that link to you and number of times your brand is mention on the web.
- Visual PageRank: Allows you to view all the links alone with PageRanks on a certain page.
- Site Link Analyzer:A tool that returns a table of data containing outbound links and related anchor text.
Analytics and Statistic Tools
- Web Page Analyzer:
Analyzes your website, providing stats on keyword usage, and estimated download times.
- Alexa Traffic Rating: Provides a rating on how your popular your site is compared to the rest of the web.
- Robots.txt Generator: Generates a Robots.txt file for your site.
- Webpages as Graphs: Visually see how your website links work.
- TouchGraph Google Browser: A free java application that shows connections between related websites.
- Domain Age Tool: Use this tool to see the approximate age of a website and what it looked like when it first started.
- Robot.txt Builder: Generate a free robot.txt file for your site.
- DomainTools: A good site overall with plenty of tools to help a webmaster.
- HTACCESS File Generator: Free generator that will make a .htaccess file for you website.
- Create a .htaccess file: Another free .htaccess generator.
Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Density Analyzer: Checks the density of selected keywords or keyword phrases.
- SEO – Term Target: Gives you a grade based on how well your keywords are used on a page.
- SpyFu: Download your competitors keywords and AdWords
- Search Based keyword tool: Google’s search-based keyword tool that provides keyword ideas.
- Copyscape: Allows you to see if your web content is being utilized anywhere else on the internet. Great tool to see if your copywritten material has been stolen.
- Juicy Studio Readability Test: Checks the readability of the content on your site.
- Textalyser: Gives detailed statistics of your text.
- Text Content Analysis Tool: gives you statistics about a text including unique words; lexical density; and the Gunning Fog readability index
Yahoo Research Tools
Allows you to retrieve Overture search volume for up to 50 keywords at one time.
MSN Research Tools
- Search Funnels:
See what people search for before and after your keyword.
- Demographics Prediction:
Get demographics of your target customer.
- AdWords Keyword Tool:
Generate potential keywords for your SEO/M campaign,provided.
- AdWords Traffic Estimator:
Estimates Google search and click-thru traffic for any keyword.
- Ontology Finder:
Type in a word and find other words treated as similar words by Google.
Start typing a search and let Google complete the phrase for you.
Lets you see and compare search trends for seasonal (or any, really) search phrase.
Friends, hope the story of seo guy and the magic seo list will help you to boost your ranking in search engines. 🙂
Before sharing my own experience, thought and feelings on ‘Law of Attraction’, I would like to mention that why I choose this title as well as introduce you that what is the exact meaning for – Law of Attraction.
There is a big relation between ‘We’ and ‘Law of Attraction’ since the existence of Life, because- We are getting everything from this universe whatever we wanted. Isn’t it?
Indeed, we are attracting things and call it invention. Nothing can be invented without calling it first.
Although Human are not only and first who can utilize the power of ‘LOA’, other living things are also calling but it matters that what they are calling. Birds are not calling swimming pools or flats but a nest- They got it- Nest. That’s why the title of this blog is relating LOA and We. Here, ‘We’ are representing each and every object of universe- Human, Animal, Trees and things.
Whatever things we can see in the universe just because of strong desire of us! We Desire first then receive it in our life. This is not like magic show, you’ve to create a higher desire within you, you have to make dream for your wishes and yes, you have to work hard on it. I heard that many professionals are shy to say this word and replacing hard work with so called smart work. I appreciate it- Thank you, but my motto was work hard on your smart work. Today, people are very smart- everyone is working smart. J No one can replace your hard work. So, focus on smart things, Build your own smart way but never forget hard work. This is the main factor for your ‘Law of Attraction’.
Life is what you visualize about you! Trust me; things will be in your court. You’ll get everything whatever you wanted in your dream. Many people often confuse about Dream. Dream is just your visualization for your goal.
In case of not trying (other names are failure, impossible etc.), honestly start thinking about your visualization for that i-m-possible thing! You’ll realize that you weren’t cent percent committed for same.
My dear friends, I’m not a big gun in anyways- a simple person from Asia! Even people don’t know that I’m also a specially-able and my desire- OMG! B-)
Since my teenage, I never wanted to get a good job like many other classmates but serve the world. I just wanted to be a reason to help people Worldwide. I always pray for power to serve the world. I wanted to be an entrepreneur and you’ll not believe that ‘Law of Attraction’ is changing my Life. Dreams are becoming reality: I’m founder of iNFOTYKE-An IT Service provider firm- Worldwide and next month going to start another social venture iNFOTKE.Org – worldwide. I’m also helping other startups, NGOs and small businesses as Advisor and mentor. Its great feel to see smile, success and passion on their face.
Now, I can proudly say that, I’m attracting things towards me.
They say no one can predict future aaah how poor they are, we’re the owner of our own future. We’re the master of our own Luck.
Here are few main add-ons for ‘LOA’:
- Think about your goal
- Think Again
- Think Again
- Visualize it till outcomes
- Work hard with smartness
- Write things what you want
- Start make connections related to your dream
Now, It’s time to wake up and visualize the things!! Go! Go Ahead My Friends!!!
Express yourself. Share at a premium or for free, it’s up to you.
Pheed – a novice social media channel soft-launched on August 10, 2012 from Los Angeles, California- which is able to provide some unique features. In first sight, I am in love with it. 🙂
To Express my love and support, I have created my account www.pheed.com/rishabh and another for our company iNFOTYKE Inc.- www.pheed.com/iNFOTYKE – This is my experiment because more I give time on Pheed more I’ll understand its functionality and uniqueness.
Pheed is a premium service that enables their audiences to subscribe/access to a particular pheed channel and access exclusive text, voice notes, audio clips, videos, photos, live broadcasts and direct events, all in real time. Content providers, celebrities, artists, promoters, DJ’s, online stars or simply people with interesting lives can create their very own online channel and pheed their audience with an array of options.
There are few smart features makes it a leader against other social media services:
- Voice notes,
- Audio clips,
- Live broadcasts
- Direct events
Pheed reserves the right to place advertising in its sole discretion on your free Channel without compensation of any kind paid to you.
Also, we can post our updates on Facebook and Twitter accounts direct from pheed account dashboard. For your each pheed, your subscriber can click on heart button, broken heart button, Star Button and Hash button that represents ‘I love this’, ‘I don’t love this’, ‘Keep this’, and ‘add hashtags’ respectively with proper comments.
Activity Level shows your activeness on your account on the basis of your updates, subscribers, response to another accounts.
Pheed gives you the option to monetize either by applying a monthly subscription fee to your channel or setting a pay-per-view live broadcast event. In both cases, you select the pricing and earn directly Or, you can always share and hang out for free, it’s up to you. Here, I’m giving you a list for prices that you can charge from your audiences:
$1.99 per month
$2.99 per month
$3.99 per month
$4.99 per month
$5.99 per month
$6.99 per month
$7.99 per month
$8.99 per month
$9.99 per month
$10.99 per month
$11.99 per month
$12.99 per month
$13.99 per month
$14.99 per month
$15.99 per month
$16.99 per month
$17.99 per month
$18.99 per month
$19.99 per month
$20.99 per month
$21.99 per month
$22.99 per month
$23.99 per month
$24.99 per month
$25.99 per month
$26.99 per month
$27.99 per month
$28.99 per month
$29.99 per month
$30.99 per month
$31.99 per month
$32.99 per month
$33.99 per month
$34.99 per month
You can set your cost for your followers to pay you for each and every updates from you. Pheed accepts Debit/Credit card and Paypal for payment formalities and you can enter your bank details to get payment in your bank account.
If you still want know more about Pheed and its functionality or any other issues, you can simply access their help page.
Friends, What you think about pheed: Can we suppose it NEXT social Media Leader? What most feature you like about pheed and how is your experience on it.
Happy Pheeding!! 🙂
They say if you want to be rich, you should hang around rich people. The advice sounds reasonable. After all, birds of a feather do flock together. However, this is only half the story. If you really want to be rich, you have to think like the rich.
Steve Siebold spent nearly three decades interviewing rich people around the world to find out what separates them from the 99%. His finding is summed up in a new book, How Rich People Think.
Steve concluded that being rich has little to do with the money itself. Instead, it had everything to do with mentality and how you think about money. The book is a pretty good read, and I recommend you get a copy. In the book, Steve divides people between “World Class” and “Middle Class”. In the interest of better SEO, I will call the groups the 99% and the 1%.
- The 99% focus on saving. The 1% focus on earning.
- The 99% thinks about money in linear terms. The 1% think about money in non-linear terms.
- The 99% believes hard work creates wealth. The 1% believes leverage creates wealth.
- The 99% believes money is the root of all evil. The 1% believes poverty is the root of all evil.
- The 99% believes being rich is a privilege. The 1% believes being rich is a right.
- The 99% believes money is complicated. The 1% believes money is simple.
- The 99% believes rich people are crooks. The 1% believes rich people are ambitious.
- The 99% believes building wealth is a solitary effort. The 1% believes building wealth is a team effort.
- The 99% worry about money. The 1% dreams about money.
- The 99% believes money is negative. The 1% believes money is positive.
- The 99% believes rich people are shallow. The 1% believe rich people are strategic.
- The 99% believes the road to riches is paved with formal education. The 1% believes the road to riches is paved with specific knowledge.
- The 99% believes money is earned through labor. The 1% believes money is earned through thought.
- The 99% worries about running out of money. The 1% thinks about how to make more money.
- The 99% thinks about spending. The 1% thinks about investing.
- The 99% sees money through the eyes of emotion. The 1% sees money through the eyes of logic.
- The 99% underestimate the wealth building power of referral marketing. The 1% knows referral marketing creates millionaires.
- The 99% focuses on pleasurable activities. The 1% focuses on money making activities.
- The 99% sees money as a finite resource. The 1% see money as an infinite resource.
- The 99% earns money doing things they don’t like to do. The 1% get rich doing what they love.
- The 99% believes rich people are ruthless. The 1% believes rich people are generous.
- The 99% has a lottery mentality. The 1% has an action mentality.
- The 99% is waiting to be rescued from financial mediocrity. The 1% knows no one is coming to the rescue.
- The 99% believes rich people are smarter. The 1% believes rich people are more savvy.
- The 99% sees money as controlling. The 1% sees money as liberating.
- The 99% believes money changes people. The 1% believes money reveals people.
- The 99% believes in working for money. The 1% believes in working for fulfillment.
- The 99% believes you have to do something to get rich. The 1% believes you have to be something to get rich.
- The 99% plays it safe with money. The 1% takes calculated risks.
- The 99% believes you have to have money to make money. The 1% believes in using other people’s money.
- The 99% believes jobs are the safest way to earn money. The 1% believes outstanding performance is the safest way to earn money.
- The 99% believes in financial scarcity. The 1% believes in financial abundance.
- The 99% sees money as a weapon. The 1% sees money as a tool.
- The 99% believes they aren’t worthy of great wealth. The 1% believes they deserve to be rich.
- The 99% denies the importance of money. The 1% knows money is a critical component of life.
- The 99% believes money is their enemy. The 1% believes money is their friend.
- The 99% waits for their ship to come in. The 1% builds their own ship.
- The 99% believes financial markets are driven by logic an strategy. The 1% believes financial markets are driven by emotion and greed.
- The 99% believes money is about status. The 1% believes money is about freedom.
- The 99% lives beyond their means. The 1% lives below their means.
- The 99% equates money with stress. The 1% equates money with piece of mind.
- The 99% thinks small. The 1% thinks big.
- The 99% believes people are out to get them. The 1% believes the universe is conspiring to help them.
- The 99% believes their thinking is unrelated to their net worth. The 1% knows thinking is the catalyst of all results.
- The 99% experiences good fortune and can’t believe it. The 1% experiences good fortune and wonders what took so long.
- The 99% believes the more money you earn, the more stress you experience. The 1% believes the more money you earn, the less stress you experience.
- The 99% believes the more money you make, the more problems you will have. The 1% believes the more money you make, the fewer problems you will have.
- The 99% believes the rich are obsessed with money. The 1% believes the rich are obsessed with success.
- The 99% believes the rich are selfish and self-absorbed. The 1% believes the rich are selfish and self-absorbed.
- The 99% dreams of having enough money to retire. The 1% dreams of having enough money to impact the world.
- The 99% believes it’s shrewd to be cynical. The 1% believes it’s shrewd to be optimistic.
- The 99% believes the rich should support the poor. The 1% believes in self-reliance.
- The 99% sees the wealthy as oppressors. The 1% sees the wealthy as liberators.
- The 99% believes getting rich is outside their control. The 1% knows getting rich is an inside job.
- The 99% thinks the rich believe they are more intelligent. The 1% knows intelligence has little to do with getting rich.
- The 99% associates with anyone. The 1% carefully monitors their associations.
- The 99% embraces advanced degrees. The 1% embraces any form of education that makes them wealthier.
- The 99% have loosely defined goals with flexible deadlines. The 1% have highly defined goals with do or die deadlines.
- The 99% works as little as possible. The 1% works as smart as possible.
- The 99% loves to be comfortable. The 1% is comfortable being uncomfortable.
- The 99% is timid and scared. The 1% is aggressive and bold.
- The 99% longs for the gold old days. The 1% dreams of the future.
- The 99% plays not to lose. The 1% swings for the fences.
- The 99% sets their financial expectation low so they’re never disappointed. The 1% sets their financial expectations high so they’re always excited.
- The 99% has a financial windfall and worries about losing it. The 1% has a windfall and figures out how to leverage it.
- The 99% is externally motivated to make money. The 1% internally motivated to make money.
- The 99% suffers from lack consciousness. The 1% enjoy prosperity.
- The 99% believes money will make them happier. The 1% knows that money has little to do with happiness.
- The 99% believes people seek money for power. The 1% believes people seek money for control.
- The 99% never makes the connection between money and health. The 1% knows money can save your life.
- The 99% believes ambition is a sin. The 1% believes ambition is a virtue.
- The 99% believes rich people are snobs. The 1% believes rich people are guarding their consciousness.
- The 99% believes rich people are arrogant. The 1% believes rich people are confident.
- The 99% believes self-made millionaires ha an unfair advantage. The 1% knows their advantage was hard work.
- The 99% bases their beliefs about the rich on the minority. The 1% bases their beliefs about the rich on the majority.
- The 99% believes they’re missing something. The 1% knows it’s beliefs that make the difference.
- The 99% believes they lack desire. The 1% knows we all have everything we need to be rich.
- The 99% believes they must choose between a great family life and being rich. The 1% knows they can have it all.
- The 99% believes having a job gives them security. The 1% knows there’s no such thing.
- The 99% believes starting a business is risky. The 1% believes starting a business is the fastest road to wealth.
- The 99% believes it’s wrong for a small group of people to possess most of the money. The 1% welcomes the masses to join them.
- The 99% believes wealth creates dysfunctional families. The 1% believes unearned wealth creates dysfunctional families.
- The 99% believes money creates corruption. The 1% believes the lack of money creates corruption.
- The 99% believes the rich are spiritually bankrupt. The 1% believes the rich are among the most spiritual people in society.
- The 99% believes if they become wealthy, they will lose their friends. The 1% believes being wealthy will expand your network.
- The 99% believes you have to sacrifice your health to get rich. The 1% believes being rich will make you healthier.
- The 99% hands down their limited beliefs about money to their children. The 1% hands down their unlimited beliefs about money to their children.
- The 99% teaches their children how to survive. The 1% teaches their children how to get rich.
- The 99% teaches their kids about money by example. The 1% does the same thing.
- The 99% teaches their kids how to save their pennies. The 1% teaches their kids how to invest their pennies.
- The 99% encourages their kids to be nice and make friends. The 1% encourages their kids to be smart and build a network.
- The 99% teaches their kids to be happy with what they have. The 1% teaches their kids how to go for their dreams.
- The 99% minimizes the importance of money with their kids. The 1% teaches their kids the importance of money.
- The 99% teaches their children the games of the masses. The 1% teaches their children the games of the wealthy.
- The 99% doesn’t believe in personal development of self help. The 1% believes they’re the secret to getting rich.
- The 99% doesn’t connect travel with wealth. The 1% knows travel connects them with the wealthy.
- The 99% has access to the social skills of the masses. The 1% has access to the social skills of the most refined among us.
- The 99% would rather be entertained than educated. The 1% would rather be educated than entertained.
- The 99% believes rich people are workaholics. The 1% knows millionaires have a ton of fun.
- The 99% only focuses on money when they need it. The 1% focuses on money all the time.
It’s OK To Be Part Of The 1%.
A Big Thanks to John Chow for his arrangement- this wonderful list of Money Mantra from my favorite book How Rich People Think by Steve Siebold. I’m proudly regular reader at John Chow‘s Blog. He is a blogger, speaker and entrepreneur. I’m recommending to all of you, please follow his blog.