If you want to win a business game, just play with social media- it works. As a business person, I do agree that it takes a lot of efforts, energy and money to call your desirable audiences for your website or blog but somewhere you’re enjoying with it because social media doesn’t mean just connecting but “Stay Connected” tool to provide you feedback for your business. You know it that either you or your team member do anything against your customer satisfaction, it can be viral on web. Obviously, Negative! 😉
The main objective of social media always define your Business social status and behavior with your clients. I’m not saying that we do wrong with clients (Who will think even as a true business person 🙂 )- Often, our client creates dilemma with us either you deliver it or just reject the offer- just because of more expectations in less budget but, I would strongly like to underline that all business contract as well as interaction with clients should be in written or on paper. What I learned with my business experience,
- Never communicate on chat/IM for specification of projects, use email only.
- Use a notebook while Face-to-Face meeting
- Give extended deadlines than real dates it gives your extra time for QA and a happy surprise for your client.
- You can share client’s work/profiles on your own social networks. (If they allow- Of course, they will be happy to share 😉 )
- Ask for feedback after delivered the project. (Write a mail, Use a professional form and give form link in your mail- I’m using http://www.surveymonkey.com/ )
- Reply with positive and quick response on feedback given by client.
Social Media help us to make our business transparent and create a regular connecting bridge for any misunderstanding. This is only tool which can define your organization better than your competitor because you have to pop up your eyes and open your ears that what they are cooking 😉
In my next post, I will introduce you a ‘Hack List’ of social media tools.
Rishabh, CEO & Founder
- Social Media and Ethics (renaevans.com)
- Helpful Tips On Hiring a Social Media Manager (pschaecker.wordpress.com)
- Social media: what happens to your accounts when you die? (pkomanewordin.wordpress.com)
- Science and social media platforms (visual.ly)
- my perception of social media (tcsingh8.wordpress.com)
- Photography and Social Media – a Successful Partnership (pschaecker.wordpress.com)