If you want to win a business game, just play with social media- it works. As a business person, I do agree that it takes a lot of efforts, energy and money to call your desirable audiences for your website or blog but somewhere you’re enjoying with it because social media doesn’t mean just connecting but “Stay Connected” tool to provide you feedback for your business. You know it that either you or your team member do anything against your customer satisfaction, it can be viral on web. Obviously, Negative! 😉
The main objective of social media always define your Business social status and behavior with your clients. I’m not saying that we do wrong with clients (Who will think even as a true business person 🙂 )- Often, our client creates dilemma with us either you deliver it or just reject the offer- just because of more expectations in less budget but, I would strongly like to underline that all business contract as well as interaction with clients should be in written or on paper. What I learned with my business experience,
- Never communicate on chat/IM for specification of projects, use email only.
- Use a notebook while Face-to-Face meeting
- Give extended deadlines than real dates it gives your extra time for QA and a happy surprise for your client.
- You can share client’s work/profiles on your own social networks. (If they allow- Of course, they will be happy to share 😉 )
- Ask for feedback after delivered the project. (Write a mail, Use a professional form and give form link in your mail- I’m using http://www.surveymonkey.com/ )
- Reply with positive and quick response on feedback given by client.
Social Media help us to make our business transparent and create a regular connecting bridge for any misunderstanding. This is only tool which can define your organization better than your competitor because you have to pop up your eyes and open your ears that what they are cooking 😉
In my next post, I will introduce you a ‘Hack List’ of social media tools.
Rishabh, CEO & Founder
- Social Media and Ethics (renaevans.com)
- Helpful Tips On Hiring a Social Media Manager (pschaecker.wordpress.com)
- Social media: what happens to your accounts when you die? (pkomanewordin.wordpress.com)
- Science and social media platforms (visual.ly)
- my perception of social media (tcsingh8.wordpress.com)
- Photography and Social Media – a Successful Partnership (pschaecker.wordpress.com)
This is the secret story of SEO and thousands hidden myth behind its business. January end, when my mentor (Mr. Kumar Gauraw) needed an SEO guy for his blog . I had introduce; on the behalf of our company iNFOTYKE; Mr. Camel (Changed Name) as an SEO Expert (As per his own view) on 200$ Per month. He agreed to work with us for 3 months minimum commitment.
We have provided him all the basic credentials like Google Analytics, Webmaster tool etc. so that he could sent us the current site status as per SEO and Ranking. It has been one and half week passed and there was no response from our so called SEO expert but still he is saying that he will send us DETAILS/REPORTS.
Before playing with 200$ per month- We had decided to fire him and we did it. If you’re still wondering that just because of delay in report for SEO, we had fired- so my answer is a big NO. The reason, why we fired him:
- Communication: There was no mail reply even after more than 24 hours.
- As per his view on SEO, its all backlinks which is responsible for Site Ranking.
- Denied to talk on phone- only email (but never recieved a reply even 😛 )
- He was more focusing on money rather than value and relationships. (I do agree that without money who will work- but you have show at least your background and portfolio to make sure that you’re deserving advance money)
So, the story behind SEO guy enforced me to research on the magic and myth of search engine optimization so that people should be aware of SEO and its basic stuffs. Here is the quick token (SEO Magic List) to most useful tools on the Internet for Search Engine Optimization or SEO 🙂 😉
SEO Research Tools
- WordTracker: Research actively searched-for phrases within your industry.
- WordTracker vs. Overture:
View keyword search volume comparisons between WordTracker and Overture.
- SEO Browser:
See your website as the search engines see it.
- Lynx Viewer:
Snapshot of what the search engine sees when it spiders your pages.
- Spider Simulator:
Simulate how a search engine spider moves through your site.
- Spider Viewer: See what search engines see when they crawl your site.
- MonitorThis: This tool allows you to subscribe to 20 different search engine feeds at the same time.
- Site Explorer: See which pages are indexed and who links to them.
Tweak your search results to be more or less commercial… in real time.
- Detecting Online Commercial Intention: How commercial is your query or web page. Find out here.
- SiteMaps: Submit your pages to Google, free. Also provides reports on keywords which delivered traffic and other stats.
- W3C HTML Validator: Validate your HTML to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- W3C CSS Validator: Validate your CSS to professional and search engine preferred standards.
- robots.txt generator: Generate a usable robots.txt file for your site.
- Color Blender: Online tool for color palette design and matching, thousands of color blends created by the user.
- Colorblind Web Page Filter: This tools helps select colors that will be easiest for people who are colorblind to see.
- WeBuild Web Pages Tools
- Online Broken Link Checker: Checks your site for broken or invalid links. No software to download, works live online.
- Link Popularity Analysis Tool: This tool allows you to analyze a page’s link popularity.
- SEOMoz Trifecta: Measure the number of sites that link to you and number of times your brand is mention on the web.
- Visual PageRank: Allows you to view all the links alone with PageRanks on a certain page.
- Site Link Analyzer:A tool that returns a table of data containing outbound links and related anchor text.
Analytics and Statistic Tools
- Web Page Analyzer:
Analyzes your website, providing stats on keyword usage, and estimated download times.
- Alexa Traffic Rating: Provides a rating on how your popular your site is compared to the rest of the web.
- Robots.txt Generator: Generates a Robots.txt file for your site.
- Webpages as Graphs: Visually see how your website links work.
- TouchGraph Google Browser: A free java application that shows connections between related websites.
- Domain Age Tool: Use this tool to see the approximate age of a website and what it looked like when it first started.
- Robot.txt Builder: Generate a free robot.txt file for your site.
- DomainTools: A good site overall with plenty of tools to help a webmaster.
- HTACCESS File Generator: Free generator that will make a .htaccess file for you website.
- Create a .htaccess file: Another free .htaccess generator.
Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Density Analyzer: Checks the density of selected keywords or keyword phrases.
- SEO – Term Target: Gives you a grade based on how well your keywords are used on a page.
- SpyFu: Download your competitors keywords and AdWords
- Search Based keyword tool: Google’s search-based keyword tool that provides keyword ideas.
- Copyscape: Allows you to see if your web content is being utilized anywhere else on the internet. Great tool to see if your copywritten material has been stolen.
- Juicy Studio Readability Test: Checks the readability of the content on your site.
- Textalyser: Gives detailed statistics of your text.
- Text Content Analysis Tool: gives you statistics about a text including unique words; lexical density; and the Gunning Fog readability index
Yahoo Research Tools
Allows you to retrieve Overture search volume for up to 50 keywords at one time.
MSN Research Tools
- Search Funnels:
See what people search for before and after your keyword.
- Demographics Prediction:
Get demographics of your target customer.
- AdWords Keyword Tool:
Generate potential keywords for your SEO/M campaign,provided.
- AdWords Traffic Estimator:
Estimates Google search and click-thru traffic for any keyword.
- Ontology Finder:
Type in a word and find other words treated as similar words by Google.
Start typing a search and let Google complete the phrase for you.
Lets you see and compare search trends for seasonal (or any, really) search phrase.
Friends, hope the story of seo guy and the magic seo list will help you to boost your ranking in search engines. 🙂
Before sharing my own experience, thought and feelings on ‘Law of Attraction’, I would like to mention that why I choose this title as well as introduce you that what is the exact meaning for – Law of Attraction.
There is a big relation between ‘We’ and ‘Law of Attraction’ since the existence of Life, because- We are getting everything from this universe whatever we wanted. Isn’t it?
Indeed, we are attracting things and call it invention. Nothing can be invented without calling it first.
Although Human are not only and first who can utilize the power of ‘LOA’, other living things are also calling but it matters that what they are calling. Birds are not calling swimming pools or flats but a nest- They got it- Nest. That’s why the title of this blog is relating LOA and We. Here, ‘We’ are representing each and every object of universe- Human, Animal, Trees and things.
Whatever things we can see in the universe just because of strong desire of us! We Desire first then receive it in our life. This is not like magic show, you’ve to create a higher desire within you, you have to make dream for your wishes and yes, you have to work hard on it. I heard that many professionals are shy to say this word and replacing hard work with so called smart work. I appreciate it- Thank you, but my motto was work hard on your smart work. Today, people are very smart- everyone is working smart. J No one can replace your hard work. So, focus on smart things, Build your own smart way but never forget hard work. This is the main factor for your ‘Law of Attraction’.
Life is what you visualize about you! Trust me; things will be in your court. You’ll get everything whatever you wanted in your dream. Many people often confuse about Dream. Dream is just your visualization for your goal.
In case of not trying (other names are failure, impossible etc.), honestly start thinking about your visualization for that i-m-possible thing! You’ll realize that you weren’t cent percent committed for same.
My dear friends, I’m not a big gun in anyways- a simple person from Asia! Even people don’t know that I’m also a specially-able and my desire- OMG! B-)
Since my teenage, I never wanted to get a good job like many other classmates but serve the world. I just wanted to be a reason to help people Worldwide. I always pray for power to serve the world. I wanted to be an entrepreneur and you’ll not believe that ‘Law of Attraction’ is changing my Life. Dreams are becoming reality: I’m founder of iNFOTYKE-An IT Service provider firm- Worldwide and next month going to start another social venture iNFOTKE.Org – worldwide. I’m also helping other startups, NGOs and small businesses as Advisor and mentor. Its great feel to see smile, success and passion on their face.
Now, I can proudly say that, I’m attracting things towards me.
They say no one can predict future aaah how poor they are, we’re the owner of our own future. We’re the master of our own Luck.
Here are few main add-ons for ‘LOA’:
- Think about your goal
- Think Again
- Think Again
- Visualize it till outcomes
- Work hard with smartness
- Write things what you want
- Start make connections related to your dream
Now, It’s time to wake up and visualize the things!! Go! Go Ahead My Friends!!!
Express yourself. Share at a premium or for free, it’s up to you.
Pheed – a novice social media channel soft-launched on August 10, 2012 from Los Angeles, California- which is able to provide some unique features. In first sight, I am in love with it. 🙂
To Express my love and support, I have created my account www.pheed.com/rishabh and another for our company iNFOTYKE Inc.- www.pheed.com/iNFOTYKE – This is my experiment because more I give time on Pheed more I’ll understand its functionality and uniqueness.
Pheed is a premium service that enables their audiences to subscribe/access to a particular pheed channel and access exclusive text, voice notes, audio clips, videos, photos, live broadcasts and direct events, all in real time. Content providers, celebrities, artists, promoters, DJ’s, online stars or simply people with interesting lives can create their very own online channel and pheed their audience with an array of options.
There are few smart features makes it a leader against other social media services:
- Voice notes,
- Audio clips,
- Live broadcasts
- Direct events
Pheed reserves the right to place advertising in its sole discretion on your free Channel without compensation of any kind paid to you.
Also, we can post our updates on Facebook and Twitter accounts direct from pheed account dashboard. For your each pheed, your subscriber can click on heart button, broken heart button, Star Button and Hash button that represents ‘I love this’, ‘I don’t love this’, ‘Keep this’, and ‘add hashtags’ respectively with proper comments.
Activity Level shows your activeness on your account on the basis of your updates, subscribers, response to another accounts.
Pheed gives you the option to monetize either by applying a monthly subscription fee to your channel or setting a pay-per-view live broadcast event. In both cases, you select the pricing and earn directly Or, you can always share and hang out for free, it’s up to you. Here, I’m giving you a list for prices that you can charge from your audiences:
$1.99 per month
$2.99 per month
$3.99 per month
$4.99 per month
$5.99 per month
$6.99 per month
$7.99 per month
$8.99 per month
$9.99 per month
$10.99 per month
$11.99 per month
$12.99 per month
$13.99 per month
$14.99 per month
$15.99 per month
$16.99 per month
$17.99 per month
$18.99 per month
$19.99 per month
$20.99 per month
$21.99 per month
$22.99 per month
$23.99 per month
$24.99 per month
$25.99 per month
$26.99 per month
$27.99 per month
$28.99 per month
$29.99 per month
$30.99 per month
$31.99 per month
$32.99 per month
$33.99 per month
$34.99 per month
You can set your cost for your followers to pay you for each and every updates from you. Pheed accepts Debit/Credit card and Paypal for payment formalities and you can enter your bank details to get payment in your bank account.
If you still want know more about Pheed and its functionality or any other issues, you can simply access their help page.
Friends, What you think about pheed: Can we suppose it NEXT social Media Leader? What most feature you like about pheed and how is your experience on it.
Happy Pheeding!! 🙂